This guide refers to the academic study of Islam that will assist you in learning all about the major incidents that are happened in Islamic History in an organized way. In this edition, traditional Islamic sciences and role of Islam in modern Muslim World. Moreover, this guide enables readers to learn about the importance of the major benefits of Islam and early history of the Islamic community.
Topics that will be covered in this guide are following:
1. Introduction to Islam.
2. Concept of Islam.
3. Importance of Din in Human Life.
4. Difference between Din and Religion.
5. Distinctive Aspects of Islam.
6. Islamic Beliefs & its Impact on Individual &
Society and the Fundamental of Islam
7. Islamic Worships: Spiritual, Moral and Social
8. Study of Sirah of the Prophet Muhammad
(PBUH) as Role Model for:- Individual
11. Military Strategist
12. Peace Maker
13. Human Rights & Status of Woman in Islam.
14. Human Rights and Status of Woman in Islam
15. Dignity of Men and Women
16. Islamic Civilization and Culture:
17. Meanings and the Vital Elements
18. Role of Civilization in Development of Human
Personality and Community
19. Characteristics of Islamic Civilization (Tawhid,
Self-purification, Dignity of Man, Equality, Social
Justice, Moral Values, Tolerance, Rule of Law)
20. Islam and the World.
21. Impact of Islamic Civilization on the West and
22. Impact of Islamic Civilization on the West and
23. Muslim World and the Contemporary Challenges.
24. Rise of Extremism.
25. Public Administration and Governance in Islam
26. Concept of Public Administration in Islam
27. Quranic Guidance on Good Governance
28. Concept of Governance and its Applications in the
light of Qur’an, Sunnah and Fiqh.
29. Governance Structure in Islam (Shura,
Legislation, Sources of Islamic Law)
30. Governance under Pious Khilafat
31. Particular letters of Hazrat Umar (R.A) and
Hazrat Ali (R.A) to different Authority.
32. Responsibilities of Civil Servants
33. System of Accountability(hisbah) in Islam
34. Islamic Code of Life.
35. Salient Features of Islamic System,
- Social System,
- Political System,
- Economic System,
- Judicial System,
- Administrative System
36.Procedure of Ijma and Ijtihad